History Cinematic PSD Text Effect is most helpful to create well-designed typography, and etc the power of smart objects, what you have to do is just type your brand name or desired text in smart object and type “Ctrl+ S” then your text is saved it, your style automatically applies to your text.
- Format: Layered PSD
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Dimensions: 2000×1500 Pixels
- Smart Objects: Yes
- Minimum Photoshop Version: CS3
How To Edit History Cinematic PSD Text Effect
- Open PSD file inside Photoshop (minimum version required: CS3)
- On the Layers palette locate the yellow smart layers named “Your design here”. Double click on the layer thumbnail to open the smart object container.
- Inside the opened window, hide or delete the placeholder design then put your own work in place.
- Save and close.
Used Fonts Below Here